Walls Irrigation, Inc. is an award winning Reinke Dealer. Reinke is one of the largest irrigation systems and components manufacturers in the world. With more than 80 acres dedicated to the design, production and distribution of irrigation systems and parts, there’s no mistaking our commitment or level of expertise.
Producers from all over the world choose Reinke irrigation systems to help them achieve greater yields and conserve water because equipment bearing the Reinke name is known for durability, reliability and efficiency.
Reinke Systems Are All About the Details
Features such as long sweep bottom elbows, internal flex joints and high-strength steel give Reinke Systems endurance and performance power. Reinke is internationally known as a premier manufacturer and provider of the finest steel, stainless steel and aluminum irrigation systems and components. We offer more choices, superior quality, and comprehensive service after the sale. That’s our tradition and that’s why Reinke is an industry leader.
The Reinke name is synonymous with center pivots. Our design and materials add up to a system that is lighter weight, more efficient and longer-lasting than comparable systems.
Pivot Point Features
The Reinke pivot point is engineered to withstand the stress and force exerted on it by the pivot system under all field conditions. The clean open design allows easy access to the controls while it provides a safer setting and simple access to other components requiring minimal maintenance. It can easily be retro-fitted to any substantial competitive pivot pad when the need to upgrade existing equipment is required.
We offer five types of water pipe in several different diameters to accommodate varying water conditions. No other manufacturer offers as many choices.
The Reinke center drive is engineered to give you years of trouble-free service. Its high efficiency gear motor delivers exceptional torque to propel your system over the roughest terrain and difficult soil conditions.
Our unique single-leg tower is the best in the industry. Engineered to absorb stress that would normally be transferred to the pipeline, our tower design maximizes system life and reduces component fatigue – which means less wear and tear on the system, and less maintenance and ownership costs for you.
End Booms are available in several lengths (3′, 13′, 23′, 32′, 42′, 51′, 61′, 85′ and 105′). Truss rods and inverted truss supports provide the primary support for strength and stability. The 6″ sand trap and control box, for the optional booster pump, are located near the tower for ease of servicing. The booster pump itself is located at the end gun for maximum efficiency.
Lateral Move System
Travel straight across square and rectangular fields with Reinke lateral move systems. These high-strength steel systems can irrigate nearly 100% of these fields.
- 4-Wheel Power Tower
- 2-Wheel Power Tower
- Hose Pull Systems
- Canal Feed Systems
4-Wheel Power Tower/Hose Pull
Ideal for large fields. Floating axels keep all four ties on the ground, allowing this unit to pull large hoses (up to 8-inch diameter).
2-Wheel Power Tower/Hose Pull
This unit can carry a self-contained power supply with forward and reverse tow options or the pivot option. Hose pull systems feature double inlets, internal check valves and quick coupler connections on both ends of the power tower. Double end feed option available.
Pivoting ‘Center Lift’ Lateral Move
Our versatile Center Lift Pivoting option allows you to irrigate the same area as a system twice its length. The center foot extends to raise the cart and provide a pivot point for the system to pivot around and position itself to irrigate the opposite side of a rectangular field. No towing is necessary. When one side of the field is done, the system pivots easily to irrigate the other side.
Compact, clean design with a self-contained power unit. Carries its own pumping equipment and generator. Use of the center feed option in larger fields provides annual energy savings by reducing system pressure loss.
Guidance System Options
- Navigator GPS – Provides extreme accuracy in timing and application.
- Cable –Assures accurate lateral movement and uniform water distribution over the entire field. Above ground.
- Furrow – Uses specially designed wheels that track a V-furrow parallel to the travel path. Patented.
- Buried Wire – Requires less maintenance and creates no obstacles.
- Fence – Requires minimum maintenance and creates no additional obstacles in the field.
Swing Arm Corners
The Swing Arm Corner System (SAC) lets you get more irrigated acres without buying more land or setting up a new water system. Our exclusive swing span design provides uniform application of water and chemicals and can be retrofitted on existing Reinke systems or on many competitor systems.
The SAC allows operators to change the orientation to either a “leading” or “following” position to increase the number of irrigated acres in part circle applications.
- Standard SAC — Provides 280′ x 370′ coverage, including end gun coverage
- Super SAC — Provides 318′ x 408′ coverage, including end gun coverage
- Navigator GPS – with Real Time Kinematic (RTK) surveyor-grade equipment, the Navigator series of GPS controls provides extreme accuracy in timing and application
- Accu-Corner – Assures even, accurate application throughout the corner. Minimizes over/under watering: Programmable logic controller, 12 groups of sprinklers and up to 61 programmable stages, Unique operator interface
- Exclusive Patented Energy Saver Package (ESP) – Utilizes an extra sprinkler package with automatic valves to supply additional water, instead of needless pressure during the retraction cycle of the swing arm corner. Save hundreds of dollars every season with each system revolution. See chart.
Diesel Fuel Cost Savings with ESP
|1000 GPM Pumping Unit||Without ESP||With ESP|
|System GPM Extended / Retracted||1,000/590||850/850|
|System GPM Transition Phase||590-1,000||660-1,010|
|Hours to Apply 1″||96.1||86.9|
|Pumping Depth (feet)||120||120|
|Horsepower Hours to Apply 1″||6,609||5,935|
|Diesel Fuel Cost to Apply 1″||$1,212.40||$1,089.20|
(Annual savings based on 12″ per year: $1,478.40. Assuming diesel fuel at $3.50 per gallon and consumption at .36 LB/HP*HR)
We offer a broad range of options to add to your new lateral move or pivot for increased efficiency.
Two-Wheel Kwik Tow – Sets the standard for small field towable pivot systems.
Four-Wheel Pivot Mover – Quickly adapts to movement in any direction. Wheel hubs are mounted on base beams and can be quickly swiveled 90º. The quick hitch can be moved to any side for towing.
Reverse Tow Steering Linkage – Accurately guides intermediate towers when being towed in reverse. Available only on Reinke towable systems, a reverse Tow package allows standard towable systems to be towed from the pivot (forward) or from the end tower (reverse).
Towable Gearbox – Specially designed Reinke TNT towable gearbox is used on all Reinke towable systems.
When a Reinke center pivot or a lateral move system isn’t what you need, you can be sure we have a specialty system that meets every one of your requirements. Whether your field is small, demands frequent light applications or has an obstacle or two, we have just the right system for you.
- Engine Driven Mini Pivot for small fields.
- Wrap Span for irregular fields and fields with obstacles.
- Drop Span for ease in moving around obstacles.
- Processed Water Land Application for the widest selection of water pipe in the industry
- Three-Wheel Tower for additional flotation when needed.
- Single Phase Option for small acreage farms.
Reinke Technology Products
- Variable Rate Irrigation – Reinke was the first to introduce GPS technology into the control and management of center pivot irrigation systems. Reinke was also the first to introduce touch screen technology to our line of control panels in 2009. Now Reinke is the first in the industry to integrate variable rate irrigation (VRI) with Touch Screen control and end-of-system GPS. If you already have a Reinke Touch Screen control panel and Navigator GPS, you can get started without any additional components.
Features of the VRI Reinke system:
- Full-color display
- Ability to view and select multiple prescriptions
- View the prescription while the pivot is running
- See pivot location within each prescription
- Validate prescription is running as programmed
- Navigator GPS offers unprecedented system location accuracy while providing the best end gun control
- Two methods of creating irrigation prescriptions:
(1) The Reinke VRI Tool software comes standard with every RPM Touch Screen panel for the ability to personally create several prescriptions from JPEG images of yield data, USDA Web Soil Survey maps and aerial field photos, to name a few.
(2) Use a professional service to gather soil, elevation data and other hard data to create multiple, extremely accurate prescriptions while also providing the ability to determine the return on investment of both sector and zone VRI.
- Control Panels- Our line of Reinke Precision Management (RPM) control panels lets you choose your level of control from manual in-field settings to programming pivot operation.
- Remote Management Systems – Through almost any device, you can command and monitor multiple pivots from almost any distance. You’ll be able to see pivot locations, start, stop, monitor pressure, weather and more without being everywhere at once. It’s on-the-go, push-button ease for less time managing irrigation and more time getting everything else done.
- Wide Range of Components and Water Application Products – A system is only as good as its components. At Reinke, we put as much care and attention to detail into each component as we do into the system itself. That’s why our systems provide year after year of dependable, efficient service.